Thursday, December 13, 2012
mystery reader
I was so fortunate to be the mystery reader in K's classroom yesterday! What an attentive group of first graders who were immersed in two of my favorite winter/Christmas stories, A Gift from the Lonely Doll and Winter Days in the Big Woods. I hope I will have the opportunity to work with these lovely people again very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment