Monday, December 10, 2012
shady grove
After work on Friday, we took O and K to the CHILD Center for babysitting night. A, Brad and I drove through the snow and a little bit of ice to a very nice little restaurant called the Shady Grove near Ellsworth. Fresh local ingredients and cozy little restaurant provided delicious food. It was really special to be able to spend time with two of my best guys. I ate the cheese curds, a pork tenderloin appetizer, a delicious garden salad and Alaskan cod. YUM! To top it off, an order of creme brule was shared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment