Friday, December 7, 2012
pearl harbor day
just a few minutes ago I realized today is Pearl Harbor Day. I can't even imagine what happened that day. One of my dearest elementary school friends, Joanna Wentzlaff, had a grandfather who happened to be involved in the events of the day. Ed was just featured on the front page of the Twin Cities + Region in the Minneapolis Star Tribune today. Ed is 95 years old. Powerful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment