Tuesday, December 18, 2012
multi-tasking
I LOVE that Anders has swimming at the High School pool. I am able to walk/jog while he has practice at the High School indoor track and watch a little boys basketball practice while exercising. It is incredible to get the body moving especially with all the calories that I will soon be consuming in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment