Tuesday, January 10, 2012
resolutions
So normally I'm not a resolution sort of gal, but this year, I'm planning on the following resolutions: brush my teeth twice a day every day, 1 minute of the plank position in yoga per day, swim 10 laps in our pool daily and jog for at least 30 minutes every other day. So far, I'm doing well and I plan to stick to my guns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment