Wednesday, January 11, 2012
nice jog
So I have been lamenting the fact that I have not been running since we moved to St. Croix. On Monday and today I have jogged from our house to south shore and then onto the hapenny beach access road. Great little jaunt and really gets the heart going. No more lamenting and a lot more moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment