Friday, January 20, 2012
fever in the tropics
Having a fever in a temperate climate such as St. Croix is much less appealing than fevering in a climate where you can find a cool spot of pillow to rest your head such as Wisconsin or Minnesota. I am feeling much better, but the negative temperatures currently posting in that region are certainly appealing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment