Sunday, January 1, 2012
2012
We made it. We ushered in a new year in Mountain Lake Minnesota. I woke up last night at about 11:55pm and went upstairs to see if Kent, Abby, Anna and Anders were still up watching and I could see the ball drop. We didn't see the festivities, but we did do a mock countdown And observed the New Year very quietly.
I resolve to take care my self and my family in the New Year. I would like to exercise and be well. happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment