Thursday, September 22, 2011
sneaker
Osten has an affinity for the dishwasher. He likes to open the dishwasher and play with the dishes that are ready to be washed. He especially likes to play with the silverware. Several times we have caught him sneaking off with a random spoon, fork or knife. Last night, I caught him sneaking a toddler spoon off to the living room. He heard Brad call his name, but he kept on walking--avoiding eye contact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a loss, but a good game by 83
Today, Brad, Anders and I went to Osten’s football game at Eau Claire North. The wildcats lost, but it was fun to see Osten on the field. He...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment