Thursday, September 22, 2011
sneaker
Osten has an affinity for the dishwasher. He likes to open the dishwasher and play with the dishes that are ready to be washed. He especially likes to play with the silverware. Several times we have caught him sneaking off with a random spoon, fork or knife. Last night, I caught him sneaking a toddler spoon off to the living room. He heard Brad call his name, but he kept on walking--avoiding eye contact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment