Friday, September 30, 2011
napolean's pizza
Good evening. It's Friday in St. Croix and our family enjoyed our 2nd consecutive Friday night at Napolean's Pizza. This time we checked out the Frederiksted location. For $21 we each got a huge slice of pizza--Brad seafood, Osten and I chicken and brocolli, Kathryn cheese & Anders pepperoni, 3 small drinks and a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. We saw 2 fellow GHS teachers on their way to feed their family. Also met one of Osten's peers fromStonehouse and his Mom, Laurie.I'm thinking a tradition may be developing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment