Sunday, September 18, 2011
guineas and mongoose
This morning as Osten and I were enjoying our breakfast of cinnamon toast, we heard a commotion outdoors. Three guineas were battling two mongoose. The guineas were clucking away and the mongoose were holding their own. I ran to grab a camera and the scuffle disbanded. The guineas were seen walking away and I didn't see the mongoose. I'm thinking noise scared them away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment