Friday, September 9, 2011
meeting the parents
Last night, I got to meet all of my students' parents sans two. Charlie's folks are teachers and Isabella's parents weren't able to make it. I think it went really well and I'm thankful that it's over. After the open house, our family hit the local McD's. A different menu, but still quite good. now it's Friday night, Brad is making pizza and I'm catching up with some down time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment