On our way past the airport, we noticed Anders had just landed! Can’t wait to see him again.
Sunday, January 19, 2025
quick trip to see Blomgren branch
Brad, Osten and I packed up early this morning to lunch with Kyle, Kim and Kurt and then spend a few hours with Mom. She led us on a tour of Good Sam and then we visited in the sitting room and in her room. We said our good byes then stopped in Mankato for a quick hello to Katie. Now we’re back home and winding down from a fun weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...




No comments:
Post a Comment