Thursday, January 16, 2025
Bailey’s party 2024
We were missing three, but still had so much fun eating yummy food, telling stories and laughing. My friend Sharyl had me in the gift exchange and she made me a great purse and gifted a wonderful book about open air life and what appears to be felted horses. She wasn’t able to make it, but will be mailing it my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
northern exposure
Brad, Osten and I are up at the hunting shack today cutting wood and watched the MN Golden Gophers beat the Michigan Wolverines for the jug!...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...



No comments:
Post a Comment