Tuesday, July 16, 2024
upper peninsula debut
Osten, Brad, Betty and I left Grantsburg at 10 Central Daylight Saving Time and went to a new time zone…the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We stopped for lunch in Ironwood, MI and then drove all the way to Munising. The hotel has pretty unbelievable views of Lake Michigan and we can spy the lovely pictures rocks. We dined on yummy wood fired pizza and then hung out with cousin Ian on our hotel balcony. Ian is always great to chat with and learn about pop culture and politics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...











No comments:
Post a Comment