Monday, July 22, 2024

infusion day for Grandma B

Today I drove down to Mountain Lake to pick up Mom for her Calcium infusion to treat her osteoporosis. Lovely drive and time together. We went to Walmart for a little shopping and then headed back to Good Sam so Mom could get her insulin and evening meal. 

I drove to the local Asian grocery to get an egg roll and fried rice. I ate it at the local city park. Then I went back to visit Mom and say good night. 

Next was a walk around Butterfield Lake in the hazy sunshine. Then I went to the cemetery with Kurt as he watered the flowers. Now we’re back at the farm watching the twins. Pretty great day! 










No comments:

preparing for Alaska

Packing and doing end of the month tasks as we are getting ready to leave for Alaska. Grouted my stepping stone, went on my end of the month...