It was a super warm Christmas Eve…it even rained! Katie had to work until 6pm so she drove up to join us for dinner. We had a variety of soups, cookies and egg nog. We did the adult exchange and I got a great rocking lawn chair and some Norwegian history and recipe book. Brad got two Bloody Mary mixes and bottle of vodka.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
big love for Birchbark House
I’m entranced by Louise Erdrich stories. I’m reading the Birchbark House series. Almost done with book 4 of 5. I just wish there were more.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...









No comments:
Post a Comment