Thursday, September 22, 2022
move in day for Mom!
A bright and early morning heading to St. James to help Mom transition from time back on the farm to her new digs at Brandt Ridge assisted living. An overwhelming thanks to Kyle, Kim, Adam, Erica, Ryan and Summer for helping move Moms stuff from her apartment to her new home. We walked in and it felt like home. We spent a few hours getting settled with the help of Stuart, Kyeanna, Kesleigh and Beckham. Had lunch and dinner together and then it was time for me to head home. I hope you love your new place Mom and I plan to come and visit soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them


No comments:
Post a Comment