Sunday, September 11, 2022
little brown jug
On Friday night, Katie, Osten and I ate dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Then Osten and I went to the River Falls/Hudson game in Hudson. The Wildcats had a great game winning 27-14 over Hudson, getting the Little Brown Jug back to River Falls. A preschool friend of Katie’s had a really spectacular game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a loss, but a good game by 83
Today, Brad, Anders and I went to Osten’s football game at Eau Claire North. The wildcats lost, but it was fun to see Osten on the field. He...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...



No comments:
Post a Comment