Sunday, September 11, 2022
border battle Vikings victorious!
This morning dawned and I just knew it was going to be great. I slept 8 1/2 hours again and got a chance to go to 10:45 church. We had lunch at Juniors with Emma as our server. Then we drove to Frederic to see Grandpa Bud in the nursing home and watch the Vikings game. We left during the 4th quarter, having pizza dinner at Wilkins on Bone Lake. We got to see the finale of the game and the Vikings won 23-7! Now we’re home and getting ready for a great school week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...



No comments:
Post a Comment