Wednesday, December 16, 2020

the gathering

Last night, I was able to watch a favorite Christmas movie with Brad, Anders, Osten and Lindsey. The movie, the Gathering was one of my parents favorite movies when I was a kid and I wanted to watch again as a middle aged adult. It didn't lose any of it's charm. I loved seeing the old styles of clothing, hairstyles, toys and cars. In fact, main character Adam Thornton drives a car very similar in style to my 1978 Buick LeSabre.

We laughed at some of the music-Anders was especially annoyed by a recurring synthesizer playing, but I think it was enjoyed by all. 

It was a pleasure to gather with some of my loved ones to view the Gathering. 



No comments:

preparing for Alaska

Packing and doing end of the month tasks as we are getting ready to leave for Alaska. Grouted my stepping stone, went on my end of the month...