Wednesday, December 9, 2020
sunset from Lamberton
This evening, my friend Maggie and I drove to Roberts to pick up some wool roving for a felting project we will be doing in our classroom. While we were driving, I was amazed at the beauty of the setting sun. Evidently, the sunset was also very beautiful in Lamberton where the lovely Joan Blomgren lives because she sent me a beautiful snap from this evening:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment