Here are some photos of our yard on this sunshine day:
Monday, July 27, 2020
it's a sunshine day!
What a stunning morning. It's 65 degrees Fahrenheit, the sun is shining, the birds are singing. I'm getting ready to head south with Katie today to visit Blomgren family. In a few minutes, I will take Osten to summer school and then come home to bake some cookies for brother Kurt, our host for Monday and Tuesday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment