Thursday, July 2, 2020
beautiful night for a drive in movie
Tonight, I took Katie, Siri, Isaiah and Osten to the Vali Hi Drive In in Lake Elmo to watch the first feature of Zootopia. The mosquitos were attacking Isaiah so we drove home as the credits were rolling so we missed the second feature of the Avengers. It was a fun adventure and Isaiah's first exposure to a drive in theater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a loss, but a good game by 83
Today, Brad, Anders and I went to Osten’s football game at Eau Claire North. The wildcats lost, but it was fun to see Osten on the field. He...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment