These two lovelies are Mom and Dad's ring bearer and flower girl...cousins Craig and Shari at the Pierson reunion in June.
Monday, July 8, 2019
58 years ago today...
My parents took the big plunge into marriage. Your love and respect for one another was pretty incredible. I love you both and am so happy you found your happily ever after.
These two lovelies are Mom and Dad's ring bearer and flower girl...cousins Craig and Shari at the Pierson reunion in June.
These two lovelies are Mom and Dad's ring bearer and flower girl...cousins Craig and Shari at the Pierson reunion in June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...


No comments:
Post a Comment