Tuesday, July 23, 2019

7

We had a day all within Eureka city limits today.

Katie and I woke early so we could do some SHOPPING! We went to Target where I got a new teacher planner for the year, a new sweater, some snacks for the roads of other days, a new pair of teaching pants and some lotion. Katie got a couple of new shirts and pair of shorts.

Then we went to the Bayshore Mall. We first stopped at Ross and Katie got another sweatshirt and a curling wand. I got a phone charger. Then it was on to Hot Topic where Katie got a Stranger Things t-shirt. Then to Bath and Body Works for some hand sanitizer and body spray. Onto Victoria's Secret and lastly to Kohls for new shoes for Katie and a new shirt for me.

Back to the apartment where Brad, Osten and I went downtown to play some baseball in the park.

Then onto a bookstore where I bought a book about trees and Osten bought a comic book about Star Wars Clone Wars. We found a book with his name on it...

We walked around a while and took a fun photo.

Back to the apartment--left for dinner at a Chinese restaurant. Katie and I then went for a 3 mile jog and went to the local shake place called Fresh Freeze--yummy banana shake.

Now we are watching Saving Private Ryan and will soon get our teeth brushed and head to bed.

No comments:

preparing for Alaska

Packing and doing end of the month tasks as we are getting ready to leave for Alaska. Grouted my stepping stone, went on my end of the month...