little boy with very short haircut red sweater center of photo
Sunday, December 16, 2018
holiday concert
On Thursday, I took the afternoon off to see our special 8 year old perform in his second grade holiday concert. Nice singing Osten John! Their choir sounded great and the teacher had them doing some percussion during one of the pieces. The rest of the afternoon I had intended on getting some wrapping done, but that quickly made way for getting report cards finished and the envelopes stuffed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment