Monday, December 3, 2018
a wonderful student has returned
Our classroom community just expanded by one with the return of a very sweet, kind and generous girl. She was here for two years, tried a traditional classroom for a trimester and is now back in our classroom. The classroom is so happy to have her back and I am right there with the class in welcoming her "home".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment