Wednesday, August 2, 2017

heading to Mankato

On Saturday we headed to Mankato with Grandma B--she wanted to see if she could find some good shoes for the wedding. I ended up buying Katie a new outfit, a dress for the wedding and Osten a new outfit for the wedding. It was fun to spend time at the River Hills mall and brought back great memories of living in the place Brad and I met, fell in love and spent the first year of our marriage.

By the way, Mom opted to wear a pair of shoes already in her closet. I hope to develop her restraint someday.

time on the carousel at the mall

this guy conned his way into a free ride--the attendant really got a kick out of his pure enthusiasm for riding/singing/dancing

No comments:

preparing for Alaska

Packing and doing end of the month tasks as we are getting ready to leave for Alaska. Grouted my stepping stone, went on my end of the month...