| team placed 4th |
Sunday, December 11, 2016
chippewa day 1
Last Saturday, the two youngers and I traveled to Chippewa Falls to watch our 15 year old at a meet. He performed very well and won a couple of medals for a relay and for finishing 6th in the breast stroke. Our team ended up placing 2nd at the tournament which was very exciting for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment