Friday, January 11, 2013
lovely time of year
On Wednesday evening, I was walked out of my building and spied the golden light on South Hall. I am amazed at the beauty of the late afternoon golden light.
It reminds me of the time shortly after coming home with our little KGO in January 2006. My Momma had flown from Arizona to care for our little family. While she was staying with us, we enjoyed the lovely golden light shining in our breakfast nook at this same time of day.
Such a blessing to have a rich memory associated with the beauty of the sunlight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a loss, but a good game by 83
Today, Brad, Anders and I went to Osten’s football game at Eau Claire North. The wildcats lost, but it was fun to see Osten on the field. He...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment