Thursday, June 28, 2012
jogging day
Yesterday was my first day of being reintroduced to jogging since mid-January. I walked/ jogged in 5 minute intervals for 35 minutes ending up with 17.5 minutes each. I feel great today so will give it another try tomorrow.
Osten is down for a nap so I plan on sneaking out for a quick bike ride in a few minutes. Love physical activities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
preparing for Alaska
Packing and doing end of the month tasks as we are getting ready to leave for Alaska. Grouted my stepping stone, went on my end of the month...
-
Kathryn Grace Olson has enjoyed her very first dance experience with an amazing teacher named Miss Jennifer. On Monday, November 17, Katie h...
-
Today was the day of Kindergarten registration for our sweet five year old. I had written on my FaceBook page about mentally preparing for ...
No comments:
Post a Comment