Wednesday, June 27, 2012
$11
Can go a long way at a 2nd hand store. Kathryn and I went shopping today while Grandma B worked at Care and Share and walked away with Kathryn's first day of first grade outfit, a dress, a short sleeved sweatshirt, sparkly shirt, zip up sweatshirt, red tank top, long sleeved purple shirt and a Nike shirt for Anders. Yesterday we dropped $3 for a pair of boots for Kathryn, Nike tennis shoes for Osten and a Hollister shirt for Anders.
Thrift stores ROCK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hot hot hot
We set a record breaking temperature for the day at 90 degrees! Went on a walk with Petra early and hosted Bruce for dinner. Got pumpkins an...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment