Thursday, June 14, 2012
check please
Today we accomplished a few checks on our bucket list and a few we didn't originally earmark. Sunrise would have been cloudy so we went to the Lawaetz Musuem, ate at Turtle's Deli, didn't pier jump because a NOAA vessel was docked at the pier and snorkle Rainbow. We also snuck a little Haley time in at Rainbow.
Then we got home and Caren came over to watch the kids while Brad and I had dinner at Savant, had a DRAFT Guinness at a pub (draft is very uncommon here) and a wine at Kendrick's. We then drove home to the kids playing pachisi with Caren and O sound asleep.
We are going to attempt sunrise tomorrow morning, but won't push it too hard if it's going to be overcast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 7 1/2
Another morning at RFPME for me. Felt great to be back and teaching lessons. I got a lovely rose from a student this morning. Walked home at...
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
No comments:
Post a Comment