Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Table prayer
Tonight at dinner, we were waiting for everyone to sit down so we could pray together. Osten in his highchair, Katie right next to him, I on the other side of him and Anders across the table from Osten. When Brad sat down, everyone, including soon to be 17 month old Osten folded their hands and prayed. It was pretty special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment