Thursday, October 6, 2011
Little stroll
Today after school, Osten, Katie and I went for short stroll in our neighborhood. Due to the really narrow roads, we really didn't go very far, but we did find a neighbor that I really wasn't aware of in close proximity. The vegetation between our two places is very wild, so there wouldn't be a way of telling by just looking out our backyard. It is very jungle like and Katie also made that observation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment