Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Catch 22
Today one of our topics of discussion in our kindergarten classroom as fire safety. This coming Friday, I am taking the kids to the Frederiksted Firestation and wanted to give a little background on fire safety so they aren't completely unprepared. Imaginations went wild when I introduced the topic and I had one little girl in a panic about dying in a fire before the day was through...what do you do? Totally skirt the subject? I hope I didn't scar the lovely little lady for life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment