Friday, November 28, 2025
Thanksgiving
Whirlwind day of driving to Grantsburg to celebrate at Sharon’s. Then Katie and drove to Mankato so she could work. I hung out at her apartment, went on a lovely walk, and did some cleaning, did my newsletter and some report cards. Then I picked up Katie and we started the final season of Stranger Things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...







No comments:
Post a Comment