Finished planting my flowers from the band fundraiser, our school had a book fair at our beloved local bookstore and students donated some books from our great local bookstore, Fox Den. Lastly watching the Timberwolves win game 5 of the series versus the Golden State Warriors!
Wednesday, May 14, 2025
planting, book sale & game 5 Timberwolves
Finished planting my flowers from the band fundraiser, our school had a book fair at our beloved local bookstore and students donated some books from our great local bookstore, Fox Den. Lastly watching the Timberwolves win game 5 of the series versus the Golden State Warriors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
another half day at school!
I made it another half day at school and Beata had her interview for the MSU nursing program! Good day for the Olson women.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...








No comments:
Post a Comment