Saturday, May 17, 2025
graduation day!
So proud of Anders as he finished his studies with a BBA in finance and accounting at UW Eau Claire. We saw him cross the stage and then went out to celebrate with our whole family and his very good college friends. When we got home, I made brownie sundaes in his honor π§ππ«ΆπΌ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

















No comments:
Post a Comment