He’s the runner in red shirt and white shorts.
Tuesday, April 15, 2025
run Osten run
Osten had his first track meet of the season in Menominee this afternoon. I arrived just in time to see him get a PR in his mile run. He edged out his buddy Luke in the final stretch with a 6:12 time. I also saw him run the 400 and got some photos on the last curve. He’s hoping to improve at his next meet which is a great goal.
He’s the runner in red shirt and white shorts.
He’s the runner in red shirt and white shorts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...





No comments:
Post a Comment