Sunday, April 27, 2025
baby baby baby
Today we celebrated the soon to be born Blomgren boy whose parents are Kyle and Paige. Lovely shower on the farm of Kyle and Kim. I got to spend time with my kind brother Kurt by staying in his home, with my incredible daughter Katie and amazing Mom. We played games and marbles over the sweet babies who were there and the lovely gifts given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...












No comments:
Post a Comment