Then upstairs to watch the Timberwolves play an exciting game where ANT had 21 points in the first quarter. We won our 8th game in a row and Osten scored a jersey as kids 12 and under were getting free jerseys.
Monday, March 17, 2025
8 win streak
Great day starting with meeting Anders and Ally at mall of America for lunch and shopping with my lovely Katie and Osten. Then to the Timberwolves game where I saw a college friend, Brian Opatz, in the basement of Target Center where he manages a Lifetime Fitness! He bought me a glass of wine and we caught up for a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...













No comments:
Post a Comment