I let her know Osten’s team won 2 of their 3 games today. Osten scored 3 points in their 2nd game—first win and 4 points in their final game (2nd win). Our first game was tough with a 17-34 loss to Menomine. Then we beat unity 31-23. Our final game was versus St. Croix Centeal and we won by a margin I forgot to record.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...





No comments:
Post a Comment