Thursday, March 7, 2024
we love Ezekiel Lutheran
Brad, Osten and I have been attending confirmation and Lenten services for the past three weeks. Brad and I are confirmation mentors and Osten is being mentored by our friend Ruth. Ruth and Osten were wearing matching Vikings gear last night and I got a photo with some friends right before the service began. Ezekiel is a super fun church to attend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...


No comments:
Post a Comment