Monday, January 8, 2024

yum

 


My beautiful Bradley is our typical chef, but I’ve decided in 2024, I’m going to try and cook more often. 

Last for lunch yesterday, I got a take and bake pizza from Aldi and added fresh mushrooms. Added a salad and some garlic bites and yum. Unfortunately the Vikings lost their final game of the season, but oh well! 

Last night for dinner I made some chicken meatballs I’d bought at IKEA a while back. I made with the sauce I've posted here and it was amazing. 

Tonight I made egg fried rice and some chicken potstickers. I also made rice pudding with the leftover rice. I don’t think I’ll be able to cook tomorrow as I have happy hour with my co workers and will be timing at a swim meet. It’s fun to cook! 

No comments:

preparing for Alaska

Packing and doing end of the month tasks as we are getting ready to leave for Alaska. Grouted my stepping stone, went on my end of the month...