Saturday, November 4, 2023

happy birthday Ivan & lovely fall afternoon

Wishing our nephew Ivan a very happy 15th birthday. We had a lovely sunny day here in River Falls. Started the day with a walk with friend Sarah. On to getting some new used basketball shoes and basketball for Osten. Next, a walk to the Falcon Center to work out. In between washing bedding and airing quilts and pillows. Then I raked a load of leaves. Tomorrow I’ll start taking them to the compost pile after church. 

Tonight, Osten and I are watching the Timberwolves and a little Harry Potter. 

Anders had his final Blugold performance of the year (and likely career). A bittersweet day. Thanks to Ally for sending a photo of the day. 




No comments:

preparing for Alaska

Packing and doing end of the month tasks as we are getting ready to leave for Alaska. Grouted my stepping stone, went on my end of the month...