Now it’s time to settle in and sleep for the night.
Tuesday, December 27, 2022
happy 90th Ruby & hanging with Mom
Today I drove down to St. James to spend the next couple days with Mom. We went to a doctor appointment and also learned that Mom needs to have an appointment with a cardiologist. We went to see aunt Ruby on her 90th birthday, went shopping and also did some work at her apartment to ready it for sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...


No comments:
Post a Comment