And this is Ross’ family releasing lanterns in his memory in his 24th birthday
Saturday, April 2, 2022
happy birthday Ross Isaac and 2nd run
Beautiful spring morning…overcast and fresh air! Our beautiful Ross Isaac was born 24 years ago today. His Daddy had a lovely tribute to him this morning as this is painted in his kitchen to be a constant reminder of a ray of shining light:
I was able to slip in my 2nd training run this morning. Perfect day to jog! 35 degrees, just a little breeze, traffic free paths at the University; it was just about perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...



No comments:
Post a Comment