We’re enjoying watching the Vikings game right now. The Vikings are up 29-7 in the 3rd quarter. I’m heading to bed soon, but I’m keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Here’s a lovely picture from my classroom window shortly after arriving for the day. A sun catcher from a student in St Croix USVI and the very different landscape of River Falls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment